Welcome to New Jersey MGMA's Job Board. All jobs will be posted for 30 days. There is no fee for New Jersey MGMA members to post a job on behalf of their company. The fee for non-members inclusive of recruiters and staffing agencies to post for 30 days is $150.00. For New Jersey MGMA Members: Please download our Job Posting Request Form and send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. For Non-Members: Please complete the Job Posting Request Form including the bottom half for payment and send it completed to email@example.com. We will confirm when it is live on our site. The notice will not be posted until payment is received and processed.
Practice Resources Quality & Risk Consultant - Conventus
Location: Position can work remote (prefer New Jersey candidate as they will have frequent day travel, based on business necessity within the state of NJ)
The primary goal of this role is to provide proactive data driven risk management strategies and management of professional liability risks, performance improvement measures and improved patient safety and patient outcomes for member and prospective insureds. This role is responsible for the coordination and delivery of measurable impact in line with departmental, organizational goals and strategies around risk management and performance improvement strategies. This position will support and coordinate work that improves care delivery outcomes, operational, and financial performance, while allowing the organization to achieve system and entity strategic goals and objectives.
Practice Administrator - Axia Women's Health
The Practice Administrator will report to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the daily management of a care center. Duties include directing, supervising, and coordinating the overall clinical and business operations for the Care Center, participating in the development and administration of policies on clinical and business operations and participating in strategic planning. Must have experience managing a high-volume practice.
· 4 year degree from an accredited college in business, healthcare or a related field
· 5+ years of healthcare management
· Knowledge of electronic billing process and insurance preferred
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Must have experience with high volume practice with OBGYN, Family Medicine or Pediatrics
· Participates in development of long-range strategic plans, governance structure and objectives for practice management.
· Participates in recruitment and retention of professional and nonprofessional staff.
· Interprets policies, objectives and operational procedures.
· Resolves problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies for the Center.
· Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotion, and disciplinary actions.
· Participates in the evolution and refinement of the quality improvement process at the Center.
· Looks for new avenues of revenue or improved processes to grow the practice.
· Ensures patient satisfaction.
· Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the care center.
· Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
· Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
· Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
· Participates as needed in special department projects.
· Assists in survey compliance, quality assurance and staff development duties, as assigned.
· Maintains proficiency with computer scheduling system and EHR system.
3 available positions:
Strategy & Transformative Roles - Lehigh Valley Physician Group
Avoca Search has been retained to recruit for three dynamic Strategy and Transformation roles with Lehigh Valley Physician Group located in a highly desirable Southeastern Pennsylvania community, ideally located a little over an hour from Philadelphia and 2 hours from NYC.
These positions provide the opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career and work with a highly collaborative, energetic team within an accomplished, leading edge healthcare system. This opportunity offers a positive culture with good work/life balance, caring co-workers, strong physician partners and supportive leaders, with a highly respected and leading-edge system. Competitive salary and excellent incentive program and benefits.
Administrator – Strategic Operations
Reports to the SVP/COO on development, piloting, and executing strategic initiatives for LVPG including access, patient experience, growth, patient engagement, and partnership, evolving and new care delivery models, supporting quality endeavors and other areas of strategy specific to the group practice. The Administrator will lead the Strategic Planning Department.
Seeking seven (7) years of experience in the management and/or strategic planning and execution field within the operations of a complex healthcare environment, preferably within a medical group practice. Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Management or related discipline is required.
Sr. Project Manager
Responsible for translating interrelated strategic initiatives into large, complex project plans and programs for execution. In collaboration with project sponsors and leaders, the Senior Project Manager plans, resources, implements, controls, and evaluates projects that support LVPG’s strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in project management in an ambulatory setting and a bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree and PMP certification are preferred.
Practice Operations Transformation Specialist
Develops and supports the implementation of customized solutions in diverse areas such as leadership development, data-driven improvement, patient access and engagement, population health, and general practice operations. They will educate and present to groups of various sizes including one-to-one, the leadership team, and divisional leadership teams. They will communicate the intent of initiatives to front-line practice management and leadership.
Three years’ experience in healthcare change management and/or consulting is required. Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s Degree preferred in Quality, Process Improvement, Project Management, Data Analysis, Public Health, and/or Coaching.
For more information, please contact Kim at KRatier@avocasearch.com